Diandra has a background in Construction and Finance, which go hand and hand in the real estate industry. Her first job at the age of 5 was getting paid per nail to pick up nails and screws on the jobsite for her dad.
Her husband Tyler and her started a construction company, Dickinson General Contracting in 2008.
By owning a construction company for the last 11 years Diandra is able to really see the potential in a fixer upper home or a raw piece of land. She knows extensively the Kona area and many of the neighborhoods, all with their own challenges and perks.
It is a great advantage for a client to have construction experience and design brought into their real estate transaction. Listening to her clients needs and having a real love for property and the island.
She is thankful for this opportunity to be a mother and a business owner in the most beautiful place on earth.
Facts about Diandra
· Specializes in North and South Kona
· Winner of the West Hawaii Association of Realtors Rookie of the Year in 2016
· Owns construction company Dickinson General Contracting , winner of Kona Kohalachamber of commerce Pualu award for Innovation in 2015
· Active member in Alii Networkers, BNI. Past district Zone chair for Hawaii island Lions,Past president of Kaloko Lions club, member of Kona Kohala Chamber of Commerce,the NFIB, The West Hawaii Association of Realtors and the National Association ofRealtors.
· Named the SBA’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2015
· Named in Hawaii Business magazines “Black Book Execs you need to know for 2015”
· Had a TV series on the DIY and HGTV called 'Building Hawaii'